Friday, 22 November 2013

Whats next?

Next up

Typography

Recently typography has caught my attention because of how it links to sublime and mundane, the ability to take a boring article of text and twist warp and change it into a face or car or anything they want, they are similar reasons stop frame animation appealed to me so much. Typography can come in a variety of different medias, it can be a still image or animation, and in animation there are different sub sections of animation.

Polaroids

I think that even though what I did for the paris exposition was really underwhelming I still believe that the core concept of polaroids has a lot of potential thats why chose to carry on polaroid photography and this time take some time to really do some good research on it and maybe do some professional photography with the correct chemicals and film, and get a physical copy of the Polaroid rather than a filter or template.

Linking the two - Man Ray

Man Ray was a famous artist from france who was famous for is unique photography, Man Rays posters are what I am focussing on though, he was for his time one of the few people experimenting with typography, I want to try and replicate some of his work and maybe if all goes to plan modernise some of mine or his work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment